- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
For your Silver Duke of Edinburgh award we take you mountain biking through The Trossachs. The route starts in Aberfoyle, we travel alongside Loch Ard and then Loch Chon. We then head to the shore of Loch Lomond and head back to Aberfoyle through Loch Ard Forrest.
This is a 3 day expedition meeting in our base in Glasgow and returning to our base in Glasgow.
- Bike Hire
- Bike Trailer Hire
- Comprehensive expedition joining information
- All accommodation and camping fees
- Free use of all group kit: high quality light weight tents, gas Trangia stoves, team first aid kits, waterproof maps, and group shelters
- Comprehensive training covering all aspects of the Bronze DofE syllabus on Training & Practice Expedition programmes
- Supervision from qualified instructors throughout
- DofE Accredited Assessors for Qualifying Expedition programmes
- DofE report completed on successful completion of a qualifying expedition
- Transport to and from your expedition starting point
- Personal kit: We will issue a kit list prior to your expedition
- Expedition Food - we will provide a suggested menu of food that can be taken on your expedition
- Insurance - we are fully insured for the activities undertaken we would however recommend that you take out your own travel insurance for getting to the expedition and for your own kit whilst on expedition. Travel insurance is a necessary requirement for all overseas expeditions.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found