- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Arran is often described as Scotland in miniature with the lowlands in the South and the more rugged mountains in the North. Arran is the perfect place for either your Silver Duke of Edinburgh Expedition.
After meeting in Ardrossan we will catch the ferry across to the island where your expedition will begin. Keep an eye out for the playful otters and majestic golden eagles as you travel to your destination.
Meeting point - our base in Glasgow which is a short hop, skip and jump form Glasgow Airport or from Glasgow Central Station.
- Comprehensive expedition joining information
- All accommodation and camping fees
- Free use of all group kit: high quality light weight tents, gas Trangia stoves, team first aid kits, waterproof maps, and group shelters
- Comprehensive training covering all aspects of the Bronze DofE syllabus on Training & Practice Expedition programmes
- Supervision from qualified instructors throughout
- DofE Accredited Assessors for Qualifying Expedition programmes
- DofE report completed on successful completion of a qualifying expedition
- Ferry travel
- Travel insurance
- Transport to and from your expedition starting point
- Personal kit: We will issue a kit list prior to your expedition
- Expedition Food - we will provide a suggested menu of food that can be taken on your expedition
- Insurance - we are fully insured for the activities undertaken we would however recommend that you take out your own travel insurance for getting to the expedition and for your own kit whilst on expedition. Travel insurance is a necessary requirement for all overseas expeditions.
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found