- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Starting high up on the boggy moorlands of Rannoch Moor you will immediately see that this is the last of the truly wild places in Scotland. This is an expedition for the more adventurous and is definitely not for the faint-hearted.
You must have a 2 star award in canoeing for this expedition and either have or be working on your 3 star award. This trip will test your canoeing skills as we cross the lochs and rivers across Scotland.
- Comprehensive expedition joining information
- All accommodation and camping fees
- Free use of all group kit: high quality light weight tents, gas Trangia stoves, team first aid kits, waterproof maps, and group shelters
- Comprehensive training covering all aspects of the Bronze DofE syllabus on Training & Practice Expedition programmes
- Supervision from qualified instructors throughout
- DofE Accredited Assessors for Qualifying Expedition programmes
- DofE report completed on successful completion of a qualifying expedition
- Transport to and from your expedition starting point
- Personal kit: We will issue a kit list prior to your expedition
- Expedition Food - we will provide a suggested menu of food that can be taken on your expedition
- Insurance - we are fully insured for the activities undertaken we would however recommend that you take out your own travel insurance for getting to the expedition and for your own kit whilst on expedition. Travel insurance is a necessary requirement for all overseas expeditions.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found