- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This amazing expedition begins at the base of Ben Nevis when we meet in Fort William.
You will then catch the train to the most remote train station in the UK, Corrour, where your expedition will commence. The untamed rugged landscape provides the perfect surroundings for your Gold DofE expedition. From Corrour we will investigate the old railway line that feeds into the aluminium smelter in Fort William.
- First night accommodation in Fort William
- Support throughout the expedition
- Comprehensive expedition joining information
- All accommodation and camping fees
- Free use of all group kit: high quality light weight tents, gas Trangia stoves, team first aid kits, waterproof maps, and group shelters
- Comprehensive training covering all aspects of the Bronze DofE syllabus on Training & Practice Expedition programmes
- Supervision from qualified instructors throughout
- DofE Accredited Assessors for Qualifying Expedition programmes
- DofE report completed on successful completion of a qualifying expedition
- Travel insurance
- Transport to and from your expedition starting point
- Personal kit: We will issue a kit list prior to your expedition
- Expedition Food - we will provide a suggested menu of food that can be taken on your expedition
- Insurance - we are fully insured for the activities undertaken we would however recommend that you take out your own travel insurance for getting to the expedition and for your own kit whilst on expedition. Travel insurance is a necessary requirement for all overseas expeditions.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing