- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Lake District is England’s largest National Park and the home of the famous author, Beatrix Potter. After meeting in the heart of the Lake District we will head off the tourist trail around some of the stunning lakes and the mountainous landscape that is synonymous with the Lake District.
We will meet you in Keswick for the first night and for you to met the rest of the team before heading off on your Gold DofE qualifying expedition.
- Comprehensive expedition joining information
- All accommodation and camping fees
- Free use of all group kit: high quality light weight tents, gas Trangia stoves, team first aid kits, waterproof maps, and group shelters
- Comprehensive training covering all aspects of the Bronze DofE syllabus on Training & Practice Expedition programmes
- Supervision from qualified instructors throughout
- DofE Accredited Assessors for Qualifying Expedition programmes
- DofE report completed on successful completion of a qualifying expedition
- Transport to and from your expedition starting point
- Personal kit: We will issue a kit list prior to your expedition
- Expedition Food - we will provide a suggested menu of food that can be taken on your expedition
- Insurance - we are fully insured for the activities undertaken we would however recommend that you take out your own travel insurance for getting to the expedition and for your own kit whilst on expedition. Travel insurance is a necessary requirement for all overseas expeditions.
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found