- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Trek through some of the most incredible landscapes in the world including the volcanic lava fields of Iceland. Then walk across the ice cold glaciers in this land of fire and ice. After arriving in Reykjavik you set up camp for the night and get to know members of the team that you will be with over the next 10 days.
UntitledOur first day involves taking a water to a Geothermal River at Reykjadalur where you can bathe in the natural Icelandic landscape.
Day 2 - 3
UntitledThe next day we go off on a site seeing on the Golden Circle tour and visit the mighty Gullfoss waterfall and the famous hot spring of Geysir before stoping off at the Secret Lagoon on the way back to camp.
Day 4 - 7
UntitledThis part of the Duke of Expedition involves setting off on a hike across the magnificent landscape of Iceland.
UntitledTransfer to Reykjavik with an optional trip to a lava cave on route
UntitledTime in Reykjavik with the option of whale watching
- Flights to Iceland
- All food and accommodation
- Transfers in Iceland
- Support of Icelandic Mountain Guides and fully qualified UK Mountain Guides
- Comprehensive expedition joining information
- All accommodation and camping fees
- Free use of all group kit: high quality light weight tents, gas Trangia stoves, team first aid kits, waterproof maps, and group shelters
- Comprehensive training covering all aspects of the Bronze DofE syllabus on Training & Practice Expedition programmes
- Supervision from qualified instructors throughout
- DofE Accredited Assessors for Qualifying Expedition programmes
- DofE report completed on successful completion of a qualifying expedition
- Spending Money
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Trips - White Water Rafting, Whale Watching and Lava Cave tour
- Transport to and from your expedition starting point
- Personal kit: We will issue a kit list prior to your expedition
- Expedition Food - we will provide a suggested menu of food that can be taken on your expedition
- Insurance - we are fully insured for the activities undertaken we would however recommend that you take out your own travel insurance for getting to the expedition and for your own kit whilst on expedition. Travel insurance is a necessary requirement for all overseas expeditions.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found